Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Marvelous Macropodes....!

Ok I agree, not quite as spectacular as yesterdays shots but much easier to execute! One of the things that visitors to Australia love to see are the kangaroos, here in Perth there's no need to go to the zoo to see these marvelous marsupials, one of the many spots where you are guaranteed to see a mob of  'macropods', and if you're lucky espy a 'bit of a biff' (I was mega excited the first time I saw boxing kangaroos) is Pinnaroo Memorial Park, I've shown you them here before, but not with an appreciative audience. I found this super short video on youtube taken by a group of American, or maybe Canadian tourists (can anyone recognize which!) who had a fab experience on a visit here. Aimee and I see this sight often on our walk, but I know how unique an experience it would be for travelers from over the sea. Hope that your week is going well, happy Wednesday, take care and stay safe.....



No comments:

Post a Comment